If you have any comments or queries regarding our use of your data, or you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us by visiting our contact us page
Any information which you provide of a personal nature to us such as your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as relevant financial and credit card information if you buy products off this website may be collected indirectly by us to allow us to process your order, process your payment and ensure that your product is delivered to the address provided.
How We Use Your Data
Currently, we use your data for the following purposes:
- To assist in the processing of your order / to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. For example, this could include packing and delivering orders, forwarding order details, order fulfilment, the processing of credit/debit card transactions, fraud prevention, registering warranties and the provision of corresponding customer services.
In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for us to provide your information to external companies that produce and ship our products to you. By providing this necessary information it enables us to ensure that the items get delivered to you safely.
2. From time to time we may use the information that you provide us with to send you promotional material such as information about updates, new products and discounts.
When visitors leave comments or ratings on the site we may collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
3. When purchasing a subscription you also acknowledge that your name and username may be shown on our videos and on our website to show your support. If you do not want your username or name shown do not purchase a subscription.
How We Share Data
We will only share your data with companies that are essential to providing our services to you. This includes payment providers, analytical programs (google Analytics), product manufactures and their associated companies and couriers responsible for delivering the purchased product.
We assure you that we will only exchange your data with another organisation where (i) we have your express permission to do so; or (ii) it is necessary in order to honour a contract between you and UnderMyCap shop ; or (iii) we have a legal obligation to share the information; or (iv) it is in the public interest; or (v) it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (vi) it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another person.
The Cookies We Set
Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Data Privacy and Security
This site uses SSL security (secure sockets layer) to provide some additional security to this site. It is not guaranteed that your data will be protected however many sites do use this feature to enhance the sites security. (SSL is he industry-standard method for protecting web communications).
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. For security purposes, your password should not be written down and should be regularly reset.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website, and in this Privacy Statement, is accurate and up-to-date, but no legal responsibility is accept in respect of the information contained herein.
Last Modified 17 May 2020